Monday, January 18, 2010

i'm not a teacher anymore :)


hey u olllsss......kabare waras?..wanakem?....ni hao ma?..how r u ?apa kaba sumer..i hope all of u r doing fine..nakmo emo2 k :)

i wanna let u olllllssssss know that i'm not longer a teacher anymore...during this weeks, act i'm so tired n fed-up aswering those questions esp ' what r u doing rite now dib...?...haa?..nape x jadi cikgu dah?..pk duwet je..jgn pk budak2 yg malas belajar tu, abes ko watpe skang neh?..ko dah kene pecat ke?..nk tunggu pinangan sape plak?...abes ko wtpe skang neh...??

i know all my frens, relatives and expecially my beloved parents are very concerned about me..i really appreciate that..thanks so much!!!...exp abah n mak, i know they were very happy if im being a teacher..teaching student..that's a good,'mulia', and suitable job for a woman or a gurl like me...yeah i know that..i already know that...

there so many reasons y i'm not being a teacher anymore..not becoz i'm 'DI' fired from SSB k!!they's always welcome me to teach Mandarin Language at SSB!!working at SSB is a great experience i ever had in my life...at last...i can fullfill abah n mak wishes to see their 3rd daughter being a teacher even for 5 months!!

4 ur guys infomations..i'm enjoy teaching even hard for me to teach Mandarin!.even chinese dun want to teach Mandarin, teaching their own races! i'm always.....need to refer my dictionary everytime got sentences which is hard 4 me to understands..n 4 ur guys infomations, i'm a recent graduate in accountancy! not in Mandarin Language~

i'm very thankful cz abah was sent me to chinese school when i was young n until now i can fluently speak in Mandarin, write in Mandarin..but i'm not even dreams to be a chinese teacher...i think i'm not good enough to be a chinese teacher..there's so many, many, many things that i'm not learn enough~~sumday, mybe sumone that better than me will replace me n teaching mandarin at the school..i hope..i wish...

besides, i think i'm too young to be a teacher..am i?..hahahh~students sgt nakal lol!!!! i can't face it anymore...exp Peralihan students..only Allah knows how my feeling while i'm teaching..full of streess, anger, and need more patience for this classes.Peralihan A n Peralihan B...i can't control class when i'm teaching Peralihan..yeah i admit it!! those students always played catching each other, spray water , make noises, go to other class while i'm in..owh no!!! i'm felt so embrassing when others teacher came to my class and thought there's no teacher and scold all my stdudent~!!..lol!!

even Penyelia Petang has given me 'rotan' to make sure students 'dengar kata' and feels scared but i think it's not work!!cz i'm too afraid to 'rotan' those students who makes noises and etc..im d one who scared..wawawawawa~~i luv all my students, that's y i dun want to hurt them..but peralihan students is too much~dunno what to say..hope when they growth and go to form 1, all of them will change to be a good student.:)

not all my students as bad as i wrote in this blog k, i also have 'adik angkat' as Cikgu Izuwan( english teacher at SSB N n also diciplines teacher) said...jz becoz she's always came to my table...'borak-borak' with me, asking about that teacher, talking about teacher that always scold her n bla-bla-bla.....every teacher in this school said that she( her name is Pui shi ) is differents with other students, she's even want to sucide..

jumping from 3rd floor...jz becoz being scold with teacher...wahh..must be careful with her..but when i know her, i think she's not bad as i heard...mybe i can understand n communicate in mandarin, that's y she's feel comfortable with me n always came to me when there's no class...sometimes i felt she's so annoying!~..always came to my table..but i jz ' layan'...takot die lompat bangunan sbb merajuk plak kan..haisshhh ^_*

act the big reasons y i dun wanna be teacher is becoz the students..sorry to say...u guys can make sick!make me became paranormal..lol!!i dun wanna do what i dun like...5 months experiences at SSB will always in my memory~sweet memories...

pengalaman ini juga mengajar sy erti sebenar bergelar seorang cikgu...bukan senang untuk mendidik anak bangsa kita untuk berjaya..kepada cikgu2.n bakal2 cikgu di luar sane...berjuanglah demi anak bangsamu....jgnlah jadi cikgu sebab terpakse...sebab takot xdpt keje dlm sektor yg lain. jgn la apply education course sbb ia pilihan terakhir!jadikanlah cikgu sebagai kerjaya yg mengembirakan!^_^

mungkin juga rezekiku bukan di bidang cikgu..but i luv being a teacher..mungkin perlu belajar ag tentang cikgu....rezeki di tangan Allah..

selamat bekerja sume..hepi awazz!!

p/s : maap byk melalut..maap kalo pgunaan englishku yg agak 'broken'..diharap selepas ini xde la soalan yg dikemukakan kepadaku..: ko mgaja ag x??...diharap penjelasan ini dpt kepuasan semua pihak...



~and the memory remains..SSB JULAI 09-DES 09~
















No comments: